Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document and endorse reporting for the Scope of Supply, taking in to account Planned Maintenance & Emergency Responses.
- Document and endorse reports detailing the requirements for planned interfacing arrangements
- Document and endorse reports around the equipment disposal requirements.
- Document and endorse reports detailing 3rd party equipment that can be made ready for use in agreed timeframes whilst complying with internal standards and external regulations such as associated preservation/preparation procedures.
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Must hold a Tertiary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field.
- 10+ years’ experience in subsea operations such as installation, commissioning, inspection, maintenance and repair of subsea systems
- Proficiency of Microsoft Suite, SAP and COABIS required
- Detailed knowledge of software management, analysis and monitoring and testing of subsea systems for reliability issues, such systems will include ICSS PCS node, MCS, EPU, SEPU, RBSPCU and umbilical
- Thorough understanding of subsea systems design and operations including monitoring of the system to identify issues
- Experience developing solutions and gaining endorsements for the solutions from different groups with different organisational drivers
- Demonstrable experience in lead engineering associated with offshore installation, ROV and diver operations for inspection, maintenance and repair of subsea equipment
- Experience in the development, review and approval of preparation and/or installation and/or preservation procedures for XT and subsea intervention systems
- Understanding of QA and QC processes including the development and or/sign off on QA/QC documentation
- Working knowledge of industry standards related to subsea mechanical systems, i.e., API and ISO standards
- Proficiency in underwater corrosion considerations and remediation of marine growth problems
- Major project design and operations experience preferred