Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the entire data collection effort to ensure highest possible data quality. Ensure proper system and recording parameters are implemented, and that proper documentation is on all data and supporting documents.
- Participate in job planning, including ensuring that crew personnel are suitably trained prior to job start-up
- Oversee the testing of all equipment, including start-up all required daily tests and analysis.
- On heli-portable projects, provide support and guidance to the Coordinator in ensuring that safe, efficient, and cost-effective utilization of helicopters.
- Must understand and have experience in the operational requirements and complexities of land seismic in multiple environments with multiple scenarios. i.e.(2D, 3D, 4D, Heliportable, Heli-assist, truck only, dynamite, Vibrator, air guns).
- Must have ample experience and knowledge with multiple types of ground equipment and recording systems.