- Must be able to prioritize and complete the work in a timely manner.
- Schedule analyses in accordance with API/ISO specs.
- Perform ongoing tests in progress and ensure that quality control protocols are being followed.
- Segregate and discard the waste as per the waste category and methods.
- Operate and maintain lab instruments, equipment, and supplies.
- Ensure that all supplies and equipment meet specifications for quality.
- Order spares and equipment as required.
- Follow and enforce safety policies and procedures in the lab at all the time.
- Performs other related duties such as maintaining and updating a data base on equipment catalogs, manuals, data books, protocols of experiments.
- Performing all lab functions in accordance with the industry standards of quality and standard operating procedures.
- Prepare samples for testing and run sample analysis.
- Maintain, promote and continuously improve the safety within the lab, as well as the general housekeeping.
- Skilled in reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write legible, routine correspondence and to speak effectively as well as coherently with management and other employees.
- PC Literate in MS Office including word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and web-based applications.
- Assist in designing new installations or modifications to existing facilities, including evaluating and selecting equipment
- Apply and reinforce all HSE policies at the workplace all the time.
- Hands-on laboratory experience in handling HPHT equipment and testing methods.
Required: A minimum of two to four years professional experience involving HPHT and API/ISO testing in an oilfield laboratory environment. Must be familiar with water and other analytical test methodology.
Preferred: Good knowledge of analytical and other oilfield lab testing
Good knowledge of HPHT equipment and the operating experience
• Ability to run lab tests as per the methods and procedures both in laboratory.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements for chemicals and laboratory equipment
• Comprehensive and elementary presentation of complicated scientific principles
• Some knowledge of Quality Management principles
• Independent user of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
• Energetic person, equally good working autonomous or in a team