An International technical products manufacturer, are looking for an experienced electrically biased, Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team in Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will be an apprentice trained engineer with experience in providing multi-skilled maintenance on a range of plant equipment.
Note – this is to work a weekend shift – FRIDAY TO SUNDAY
- Ensure production machinery is working at maximum efficiency – conveyors / compacting presses / kilns / grinders etc.
- Implement repairs / overhauls / installations of equipment as and when required
- Identify route cause of failures using an analytical approach – ideally use of Lean Manufacturing tools & techniques
- Ensure any work undertaken is in a safe and secure manner
- Complete both reactive and PPM
The successful Maintenance Engineer will:
- Be time served Engineer – Mechanical or Electrical considered
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Sound knowledge of pneumatics and/or hydraulics
- Able to basic program PLC’s – either Siemens / Allen Bradley / Mitsubishi PLC’s considered.
- Be comfortable working a WEEKEND shift pattern
- Ideally 17th Edition qualified
- Extremely competitive
- Shift allowance
- Extra benefits – e.g. training & development
Maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, repair, overhaul, installation, electrical, mechanical, PLC, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley, conveyors, grinders, presses
Location – Worcestershire