An International technical products manufacturer, are looking for an experienced hands on Toolmaker join their growing team in Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will be an apprentice trained engineer with hands on experience machining, tool making and fitting.
- Manufacture new tooling as and when required
- Maintain and repair existing tooling ensure they are fully effective and damage free
- Support project tooling – involvement from commissioning through to full scale production
- Work effectively and safely in accordance with H&S regulations
- Undertake additional duties as directed by your manager
The successful Toolmaker will:
- Be time served Engineer / Apprentice trained
- Be comfortable using both CNC & manual machining - to 20microns + -
- Experienced using EDM Wire eroding and associated machinery
- Have experience with carbide sintered metals
- Extremely competitive
- Extra benefits – e.g. training & development
Tool maker, press tools, die maker, hands on, machining, CNC, EDM, Wire erosion, repair, manufacture, mechanical, engineering
Location – Worcestershire