This role is for a clinical statistician to work initially around 30 hours a week for a CRO. The role can be based anywhere in Australia and requires flexible hours.
The role will assist the Statistics and Biometrics team with statistical and programming activities for pre-clinical, Phase 1, 2, 3 and/or Phase 4 clinical trials and epidemiologic studies.
- Serve as lead/ and or assist Statisticians on statistical and programming activities for Phase 1, 2, 3 and/or Phase 4 drug development clinical trials. Specific responsibilities include:
- Write detailed Statistical Analysis Plans incorporating appropriate statistical methodology for analysis of drug development clinical trial data, and develop mock tables and listings
- Work with SAS Programmers on development of analysis database specifications and programming of tables, listings and figures
- Complete program validation and quality control of tables, listings and figures
- Review and/or develop randomization schedules and implementation procedures
- MS. in biostatistics, statistics, epidemiology or other relevant scientific discipline withy high statistical content
- At least 2 years' experience as a statistician for Phase 1-3 drug development clinical trials at either a contract research organization or pharmaceutical/biotech company
- Knowledge of SAS and other statistical programming packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role please apply now or email a copy of your resume to dean.coleman @ nesgt.com or call 02 9696 8016 for a confidential discussion.