Hours are regular Monday to Friday, 7am - 3.30pm with 1 weekend every 4th week and overtime as required.
- Under limited supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards. Conducts all business activities in accordance with client policies
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.