ESSENTIAL: Quality assurance. Quality Checking. Systems. QA. Pharmaceutical. Manufacturing. Metrics.
A world leading pharmaceutical company has recently undergone a thorough audit of their manufacturing site. As a result, they are now requesting the new addition of a Quality Assurance Systems Representative to join their busy team in Merseyside and ensure audit actions are completed.
Quality Assurance Systems Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all audit tasks are actioned and completed – liaising with internal staff on a regular basis.
- Quality checking across different areas of the business, particularly production.
- Managing site quality plans whilst developing annual quality system reviews.
- Updating multimetric procedures.
- Site compliance reports, with periodic updates to Corporate.
- Coordinate changes to and implement requirements from Global Quality Standards.
- Provide support to other Quality areas as and when required.
Quality Assurance Systems Key Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in pharmaceutical quality systems.
- IT literacy, prior use of TrackWise is preferential.
- Established quality checking skills, being highly organised in your work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to assert yourself and interact with other colleagues, ensuring the appropriate person completes the audit action.
This position is based on a 18 month contract and is due to start immediately. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company in a thriving and busy team.
Please call Charles on 016194271632 for more information on rates and applying.