(£30,000 - £35,000), Bonuses, Company Vehicle, Pension, Holidays (Monday –Friday 8am-4pm)
A leading Global Manufacturer with sites across the UK is looking for an experienced Environmental coordinator The Environmental Coordinator will focus on plant environmental performance to enable the plants to achieve their performance objectives.
The successful candidates will provide timely environmental support/advice to the operations and ensure the requirements of environmental permits which are in place within the organisation (including IED, Mining Waste, Water Discharge, EUETS and CCA) are met.
If you have a background in Environmental, Health & Safety or Process engineering and are looking for your next step with a global organisation which offers responsibility and progression then look no further!
- Active management of the internal Environmental and Energy Management Systems to ensure that the policy, objectives & targets, procedures, incident reporting processes. training plans, audit plans, emergency preparedness cover the requirements of ISO14001 and 50001
- Energy and Environment Management System robustness. Develop and implement environmental and energy standards and procedures. Ensure that the published material (SHE Hive) is correct and up to date.
- Prepare an annual audit plan and lead as least one audit per annum. Manage and facilitate any external audits and visits from organisations such as LRQA, Lucideon, Environment Agency
- Support operations management in ensuring compliance with permits. This will include but is not limited to advice/support on stack emission monitoring, waste management, packaging regulations EUETS support etc ensuring all permit requirements are fully met
- Educated to degree level in environmental or similar discipline(Process engineering, health & safety or environmental science)
- Experience working in an environmental, health & safety role or process engineering role
- Competitive salary
- Company Car