A forward thinking and innovative automotive OEM are looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer for their manufacturing facility in Coventry.
- Complete supplier improvement activities as required and conduct supplier process audits
- Undertake problem solving relating to product and process issues
- Approve supplied parts/processes using PPAP criteria including Process Capability, PFMEA, ISIR and capacity verification
- Undertake travel to supplier facilities across the UK & Europe & Far East
- Undertake proactive problem solving using a variety of quality problem solving techniques – 8D / 5Y / ISHIKAWA (FISHBONE) / PPAP / APQP / PFMEA etc.
- The successful candidate must have experience working within a similar quality function
- Be qualified to HNC / HND level in an Engineering, Technical or Business discipline
- Have good working knowledge of problem solving techniques
- A strong influencer with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working with an Automotive OEM / Tier 1 / Tier 2
- Salary £40k - £45k depending on experience
Customer, Supplier, Quality Engineering, APQP, PPAP, 8D, 5Y, Problem Solving, PFMEA, Ishikawa, Fishbone, Process, Manufacturing, Automotive, Aftermarket
Location – Coventry