Duration: 12 month contract
- Provides daily process control and instrument systems support to the plant to keep the plant systems operational. Responsible for the industrial process control systems from the field devices through the controller. Responsible for tracking availability and improving the overall reliability for the equipment related to instrumentation and control systems.
- Supports Reliability Supervisor with developing and maintaining various customer service agreements with OEMs.
- Responsible for the development of documentation standards including updates to the maintenance, reliability and unit operating manuals.
- Participates in the Management of Change process.
- Develops Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with the emphasis on monitoring and analysis for Instrumentation and Control systems for increased efficiency and reduced downtime between scheduled PMs and planned outages.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and provide assistance in planning and coordinating work for the Maintenance Department.
- Responsible for analyzing work order repairs and failure data, pulling data for continuous improvement activities, meeting improvement milestones, developing performance trends, and monitoring for improvement.
- Responsible for conducting Root Cause Failure Analysis on equipment failures to eliminate or mitigate consequences.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on Instrumentation & Control Systems engineering issues and mentor the support groups. Understand and interpret codes, standards and regulations that are equipment related.
- Develops proposals for plant improvements including design basis and preliminary estimates and budgets for capital projects.
- Responsible for evaluating the work flow process, identification of critical spares, spare parts storage and preservation requirements for Instrumentation & Control Systems.
- Accountable for ensuring the safety, security, health and environmental incidents are prevented through frequent job observations and assessments. Responsible for developing or collecting information in support of permit requirements as assigned.
- Responsible for managing contracts for the purchase of goods and services needed and ensures the contractor fulfills their contractual obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant technical discipline with 10 years of experience. PE preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience with Instrumentation & Control Systems in an industrial setting in engineering or operations, depending on type of experience. Recent experience with LNG is preferred, however, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing experience may be acceptable. Experience in reliability parameter development, and documentation are required.
- Knowledge of CMMS Systems, RCA tools for conducting failure analysis.
- Valid TWIC card