Our globally recognised Mining client is looking for an motivated Electrician to join their Fixed Plant Maintenance team. This is a rewarding and exiting opportunity, with the potential for growth and development.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Maintenance Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
To be considered:
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of fixed plant equipment. You will be a positive and motivated individual whom displays high safety awareness at all times. You will display excellent communication skills as well as the capability of meeting deadlines and complying with company procedures and processes.
Tickets and Certs ideally required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical
- “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Cert II in Process Plant Operations
- Working at Heights & Confined spaces
- Up to date Police Clearance
- C’ Class Driver License
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an ongoing contract with a highly successful Iron Ore company that prides themselves on health and safety, career opportunities and positive culture. This positions is available for an immediate start, and a full medical will be required prior commencement.