- Monitors Contractors’ compliance with contractual specifications, drawings, codes, government regulations, installation methods and general industry standards of workmanship.
- Construction Management and administration of the electrical and instrumentation activities of the M1, water intake structure and school projects. Possible interfaces with Entergy.
- Monitors and supports Contractors’ compliance with the project safety program with respect to electrical work.
- Monitors Contractors’ work schedules, planned activities, 3-week look-ahead plans and progress.
- Monitors and audits, Contractors’ installation methods, quantitites installed vs forecast, productivity and manpower.
- Suggests corrective actions where needed.
- Recommends corrective actions where needed.
- Make written reports as required.
- 20+ years of Greenfield & Brownfield plant electrical & instrumentation activities. To include, low, medium and high voltage.
- Supervisory experience, in similar facilities and/or projects.
- Owner’s organization experience, preferred.
- Plant Commissioning and Operations experience.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and apply codes and regulations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other computer programs, as needed.