An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced In-Vitro Assay Development Scientist to lead the Assay Development team at an innovative Biotech in Cambridge. The role will involve the managing projects for the development and optimisation of in-vitro biological assays to facilitate preclinical analytics and clinical release assays
- Lead a team performing experiments for the development of various preclinical and clinical assays including PK Assays, immunoassays, flow cytometry, ADCC, CDC, ADCP, cell based assays, immune cell purification
- Lead and execute assay development projects utilising cross-functional teams
- Manage outsourced bioanalytical assays and related activities
- Maintain an awareness of regulatory guidelines to allow transfer of assays to GMP/GLP environments
- Overcoming technical issues to ensure project goals and milestones are met
- Representing the company at external meetings and conferences
- PhD in Biochemistry, Cell Biology or a related subject
- Several years industry experience in assay design and development for a range of drug types against multiple targets
- Experience leading a small team of scientists and managing projects
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package, a fantastic opportunity for career progression and the chance to make an impact in a progressive company.
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.