Universal / Cylindrical Grinder
|Job Title:||Universal / Cylindrical Grinder|
|Salary:||£0 - £21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chanay Mulholland|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 13:04|
Up to £21ph for the ideal candidate.
My client are a leading global multi- sector engineering provider of technology, product innovation and strategic consulting. They are currently looking for a Manual Grinder, Setter/Operator, to increase their capacity, due to increased expansion and growing order book. You will join within their High Performance Transmission Products division.
Key responsibilities to include:
- To set and operate universal manual grinding machines
- Grinding of components - (Internal and external grinding)
- Grinding of transmission components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard.
- Use of various inspection equipment, to determine size and surface finish.
- Small batch work working to engineering drawings and Route card.
- CNC Studer grinding experience would be advantages
- You will be required to understand and interpret requirements accurately
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have 5 years’ experience within a precision grinding environment
- Must have completed Apprenticeship.
- Candidates must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standard of quality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's