A new role has come available for a Senior Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area. Reporting into the site QP, you be responsible for leading investigations into product complaints and ensuring CAPAs are implemented.
- Taking lead for investigations into internal and external product complaints, out-of-specification results and non-conformances
- Implementing CAPAs that lead to complaint reduction
- Maintaining SOPs related to Quality Assurance and Post Market Surveillance
- Managing a small team of Quality Associates
- Supporting Annual Product Quality Review and Rick Management activities
- Degree qualified in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or a Scientific Discipline
- Previous experience working in a Quality Assurance environment in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
- A strong track record of leading investigations
- An effective communicator, capable of liaising between departments to ensure investigations are completed
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package, as well as the opportunity take on increasing responsibilities and have a significant impact across a Quality Management System in a progressive environment with career development potential.
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES Team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.