NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oilfield service company, is currently seeking a Shop (AMRO) Technician to be based in Lloydminster, AB on 4 month contract. Individuals would be required to be local to the Lloydminster area as no LOA or relocation will be provided.
Hours are regular Monday to Friday and overtime as required.
- Under limited supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards. Conducts all business activities in accordance with client policies
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Experience with Progressive Cavity Pump (PCP) Systems is an asset.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.