ESSENTIAL: Clinical. Occupational Health. Travel medicine. Business travel. Phlebotomy. Vaccinations. Nursing.
The health of employees has always been crucial to the operational running of any business, without the workforce, output fails. An increasingly popular profession is that of the Occupational Health Advisor, whose primary responsibility involves monitoring the health of the company employees. My client, a major pharmaceutical company is seeking a qualified and communicative individual to undertake their business and travel medicine activities for their wide.
Occupational Health Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering a high quality, evidence based, customer (employee) focused service across the designated UK sites
- To plan and carry out Health Surveillance, Health Capability Assessments, immunizations and deliver Business Travel services
- To apply specialist knowledge in the key areas of health surveillance and promotion, health capability assessments, immunization and phlebotomy
- Make sound clinical decisions and consult effectively with all employees.
- Knowledge of travel medicine, immunisations and phlebotomy
- Possess a degree in nursing/occupational health or equivalent relevant experience in a clinical setting (prior experience in a clinical setting is preferred)
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Be a highly organised worker, with excellent administrative and documenting skill
- IT literate with general word packages and clinical software.
Please call Charles on 01619427163 for further details on rates and applying.