You will be responsible for planning the demand for in-house builds at a detailed level and feeding SAP with correct routing and realistic dates in line with available capacity, resources and material.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Load demand for in-house builds and owner of in-house dates in SAP to drive correct MRP requirements
- Maintain Routings and dates on Planned and Production orders in SAP to ensure they are aligned with the slot plan
- Manage workload with realistic plans in SAP and assign scope to the relevant work centres based on capacity; Schedule, release and maintain progress of Production orders in SAP
- Co-ordinate look ahead evaluations and flag shortages to Manufacturing leads; Report potential capacity constraints requiring management decision
- Monitor and maintain planning data on SAP Material Master for in-house build items
- Proactively look for mitigations to ensure commitment dates are met and slippages minimised and reported in a timely manner
- Day to day communication and alignment with the Manufacturing leads to secure adherence to the plan
- Work with Manufacturing Master Planner to ensure priority changes to slot plan are implemented
Experience and qualifications required;
- Business or Engineering Degree or equivalent HND/HNC (candidates with relevant industry experience will also be considered)
- Proficient in SAP (particularly Production Planning module)
- Knowledge of Planning tools (e.g. Primavera, MS Project)
- Understanding of Manufacturing process related to Subsea Products
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Structured, dedicated and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Efficient, proactive and are not afraid of asking for support when required.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.