The Opportunity – Lead HSE Operations
The role of Lead HSE Operations will provide leadership to the HSE Operations team to effectively manage the execution of activities that the HSE function is accountable for, across the operation.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Managing the safe execution of HSE accountable work for the operations, including risk
- Assessments to identify suitable controls and their effectiveness.
- Providing input into the development of the HSE strategy, to ensure that it considers the HSE needs and risks
- Developing the HSE Operations goals, based on the HSE strategy
- Developing sound working relationships based on mutual trust, with key stakeholders, to ensure HSE work is executed in alignment with the requirements of the operations
- Ensuring HSE Operations work confirms to the appropriate HSE standard, systems, processes, and critical controls for HSE material risks, as identified by the HSE Improvement sub-functions
- Verifying that the reporting of HSE data is accurate within the set timeframe
- Leading, coaching and mentoring team members to deliver against HSE Operations goals.
- Providing input for routine HSE reports relating to HSE Operations work activities against plan, including challenges and planned mitigating actions
- Managing the HSE Operations operating budget, including input during the HSE budget development
If you think you hit the criteria, then please apply to discuss in more detail.