Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review existing maintenance strategy, update/develop maintenance strategy as applicable for the project equipment
- Create/change/delete master data requests including PRT's/task lists/functional locations/strategies/packages etc. in SAP
- Identify the commissioning and operational spare parts and cataloguing materials.
- Support strategy optimization
- Work collaboratively with teams and key stakeholders
- Drive adherence to business systems and processes
- Previous experience with developing Maintenance Strategy & Sparing Philosophy
- Previous experience in developing PRTs/MWIs
- Previous experience with SAP PM and MM (Master Data Build Environment)
- Strong understanding on the SPIR, Sparing Philosophy, IOM, data sheets, certificate of conformity, Cause and Effect Charts, FAT Certificates, Commissioning Test Procedures, Operations Manuals, P&IDs, PFDs, Schematic Diagram, Isometric Drawings, Logic diagram - Fire & Gas, Control Electrical, Loop Diagram, Wiring and Termination diagram, GA Drawing, Schematic Diagram, Isometric Drawings, Cross Sectional Drawing etc.
- Substantial technical and practical experience in Maintenance Engineering in Oil & Gas or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognized engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation & control or equivalent.
To register your interest in this role, please upload your resume by selecting 'Apply'.