£50,000 - £65,000 + bonus + Car or allowance + shares
To be accountable for the performance of a portfolio of 200-300MW PV solar assets ensuring that the performance of each asset exceeds the owners’ requirements.
To lead and develop the team of FSEs and GOs tasked with safely performing preventative and corrective maintenance activities to optimise the performance of each individual asset.
Objectives & Tasks
- To create and maintain a safe working environment for staff and visitors by ensuring all activities and tasks are performed safely and in accordance with LRSL procedures.
- To ensure the assigned portfolio of assets exceed their individually targeted performance levels (e.g. Performance Ratio, Availability, Repair SLAs)
- To maximise the financial performance of the assets (bonuses) by leading the analysis and optimisation of asset performance, defining contractual exclusions where necessary.
- To lead, motivate, manage and develop the team of FSEs and GOs assigned to the portfolio including determining annual performance ratings, grading, salary levels, training plans, holiday & call-out rotas.
- To assure the quality of the work performed by LRSL staff and contractors through regular QA inspections of sites, work-in-progress and documentation
- To manage expenditure ensuring the efficient utilisation of resources and ensuring timely recharging of all materials used on the clients’ behalf.
- To ensure adherence to the preventative maintenance schedule.
- To ensure their team complies with all internal procedures producing high quality work when performing and documenting their activities.
- To Onboarding (new and FAC)
- Reporting monthly and incident, operational performance trends
- Accountable for delivering exceptional client service, liaising directly with clients to resolve any client queries promptly and fully.
- Contract Management AW Spares
- Create a safe working environment
- Maximise PR (and associated bonuses)
- Maximise Quality and H&S Audit Scores
- Adherence to the PPM Schedule
Experience Required Previous managerial experience in an operations or regional role required.
Experience in the solar industry desirable but not essential