NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking someone in their Warehouse, in Leduc, AB. The qualified candidate MUST be local or have accommodations in the Leduc area as no LOA will be given. The schedule is 2.30pm-11.00pm with OT as required.
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Box equipment for shipments
- Operating forklift and cranes
- Verification and labeling of equipment for shipments and receipts
- Inspecting freight for damages
- Completing various documentation
- Recording equipment movements in SAP
- Maintain shipping and receiving log
- Other duties as detailed by his/her supervisor
- Previous warehouse, shipping & receiving experience required.
- SAP experience and/or oilfield offshore logistics experience an asset.
- Materials management / logistics background
Thank you for applying, however only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted.