- Responsible for the delivering of the fast paced day to day maintenance service and support to the manufacturing plant
- Liaise with other plant personnel, including production & maintenance supervisors, maintenance technicians, manufacturing engineers and planners
- Provide technical input into inspection findings to ensure continued fitness for service and repairs of static & rotating equipment
- Proactive in ensuring timely asset replacements, either through capital or revenue, ensuring no disruption to the plant
- Assist Reliability Engineers to improve plant reliability by systematic identification and rectification of poorly performing equipment or processes.
- A Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree, ideally to chartered status
- Good knowledge of UK Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of delivering a high standard of maintenance engineering within a chemical manufacturing environment
- Experience with datasheet calculations and reliability methods
Mechanical Site Engineer, Site Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Maintenance and Reliability, Chemical Manufacturing, COMAH, Chartered Engineer, Reliability Methods.