Permanent Contract to start ASAP
£38,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary + Bens
Due to winning a number of key projects in the UK (particularly off-shore wind) my client are looking to add to their Proposals team on a permanent basis and now require a Senior Proposals Engineer to work within their Chelmsford office.
- Proposals Engineer
- Support Proposals Manager during times of annual leave
- Ownership of the production of the proposal documentation in accordance with company best practice and governance processes
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to ensure they understand the opportunities, agree and fully understand the technical solution being offered to them to ensure business success
- When required assist junior team members with the production of bids and lead the risk management process in these instances
- To produce compliant bids that supports the business in meeting its business strategy
- Contribute to the team by sharing ideas to develop new processes and procedures which will positively improve the performance of the proposals team
- Provide regular feedback to Proposals Manager regarding the progress of bid production and notify them of any high risk items that require attention or approval from Senior Management
- £38k - £45k Basic Salary
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent progression routes into different industries as part of a larger Group of companies
If you are interested in this Senior Proposals Engineer vacancy please apply by clicking the below link or get in touch with Emma Austin at NES Global talent.