Do you want to work for a growing manufacturing company who are currently going through major growth and investment? Do you want to be part of a success story and part of a new and exciting project and development?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturing company who have over 20 sites across the UK. The company is continuing to grow and is looking for a Process Engineer to join their site in Leicestershire.
As the Process Engineer, you will develop the plant process capability ensuring product conformance is maintained. You will maintain and improve control of the chemical and physical processes within production; ensuring acceptable product quality is achieved.
Key duties of the role will involve
- Ensure plant process and capability is maintained and improved
- Understand the process of manufacturing and create operating standards to ensure efficient operation of plant
- Promote continuous improvement in all areas of the plant through the adoption and implementation of world class manufacturing philosophies
- Development of data analysis tools (OEE)
- Complete survey flows, mass and energy balances
- Carry out process and engineering investigations
Essential requirements for the role
- Degree or HNC in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience and understanding of Process Engineering
- 6 sigma/ World Class Manufacturing
- Ability to and experience of analysing process and process flow
- Ability to identify weaknesses
- Experience of working within an automated manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills/mind set
- Understanding of production processes
- Extra benefits
- The opportunity to work for a growing company who invest in their staff
- The opportunity to grow and develop your own career