NES are currently working with a global chemical manufacturing company who are looking to engage with an experienced site based EC&I Project Engineer to work in Humberside on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be joining an established team to deliver automation projects to existing plant.
Previous experience in a plant start-up, modification and commissioning role in a Top Tier COMAH Manufacturing environment is essential. Familiarity with current standards and legislation required to enable delivery of compliant work to a high standard, within budget and within tight time constraints.
- Extensive and relevant control and instrumentation in a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of 161511
- Knowledge of CIL
- Electricity at Work Regulations.
- Functional Safety standards (FSEng preferred).
- ATEX standards (CompEX ex 12 preferred).
- Instrumentation design standards.
Scope of duties include:
- Project Scoping & Definition.
- Work allocation / progress monitoring.
- Equipment specification & procurement.
- Task planning.
- Managing Installation.
- Progress reporting.
- Cost monitoring.
- C&I Loop design.
- Instrumentation panel design.
- Specification of instrumentation.
- Control system interfaces.
- Single cable calculations.
- Instrumentation hazardous area design and installation.
- Construction supervision / auditing
- Functional testing specification
- Advise & Propose E&I solutions
- Commissioning management
- Relevant Engineering Degree or HNC minimum with demonstrable experience.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate.
- Team player / Team motivator.
- Flexible & hardworking.
Our client is looking for someone to start within the next few weeks, if you are interested in this role then please contact me on 0161 942 2121 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.