Marketing Manager/Lead Essential: Minimum 3 years’ full-mix marketing experience. Results & quality-driven. Extensive experience managing events & exhibitions. Previous experience with CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM). Creative with an ability to output high quality content (preferably experience with Adobe InDesign & Photoshop). Positive & energetic demeanour - ‘can-do’ attitude. Close attention to detail & dedication to maintaining high quality standards. Creating & distributing content via offline & online channels working to brand guidelines (e.g. blogs, infographics, branded e-shots, direct mails, adverts, banners, brochures, newsletters).
Marketing Manager/Lead to be experienced, creative, digitally savvy Marketing Professional to take the lead in, & ownership of, all new business & customer marketing by contributing to quarterly/ annual marketing plans & implementing marketing campaigns in line with overall business objectives.
Marketing Manager/Lead Key Responsibilities
- Understanding the business’s objectives/strategy as well as those of key partners such as Microsoft & translating these into quarterly/annual marketing plans.
- Managing & recruiting internal & external marketing resources as appropriate including third party marketing/telemarketing agencies.
- Creation of regular management reporting to present to SD/CEO on lead/opportunity generation & Return on Investment.
- Management of annual marketing budget.
- Building & maintaining brand awareness within Microsoft by showcasing our marketing campaigns & the results they are generating in line with Microsoft’s objectives.
- Ensuring all content & communications adhere to brand guidelines & adopt our tone of voice.
- Implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns in part or in full, on a day-to-day basis in accordance with quarterly marketing plans.
- Managing the logistics, promotion & execution of events, workshops, roundtables & exhibitions.
- Running telemarketing, direct & email marketing campaigns from initial set up to completion.
- Managing & maintaining two (WordPress) websites working closely with their Digital Marketing Agency.
- Championing the department’s digital marketing efforts, employing best practice in management of social media accounts, PPC, SEO & company website(s) working in partnership with our Digital Marketing Agency.
- Developing & managing inbound & digital marketing campaigns, including marketing automation nurture campaigns/programs.
- Working to agreed CRM processes in order to monitor the success of campaigns & support the reporting on & analysis of Return on Investment information.
- Ensuring all data e.g. marketing lists, campaign metrics etc. are recorded in CRM in order to assist future campaign planning & in line with GDPR compliance.
Marketing Manager/Lead Desirable:
- Experience of working in IT or channel-based marketing roles
- Knowledge of some of the following professional services helpful, but not essential:
- Not for Profit
- Technology / Software
Occasional travel required (UK & Ireland)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK