Job DescriptionWe are currently working with one of the largest chemical manufacturing sites in Yorkshire to support them with various hires across the site. Due to the upcoming outage season they are looking for an experience project/outage planner to join them on a long term contract basis.
You will provide project planning expertise to the manufacturing site, this role will require a high degree of flexibility to suit the manufacturing profile of the assets and will be a mixture of civil, mechanical, electrical and structural projects.
- Planning and scheduling of multiple small to mid-scale Projects involving multi-function workgroups
- Creation of Project programmes from design phase through detailed construction and commissioning phases
- Integration of Project plans into Annual maintenance outage programmes
- Project scope and definition phases
- Close liaison with project co-ordinators, Project Engineers and Change Engineers
- Creation of work plans
- Attend pre outage meetings where invited by outage planner.
You must have:
- Broad multi skilled engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of Planning systems and Planning business processes (BPM)
- MS Projects
- High level of broad based IT skills & knowledge (Esap, MS Projects, MS excel, word, SAP etc.)
- Knowledge of process/chemical plant systems & site processes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier COMAH chemical manufacturing site in the heart of their projects and outage team. They are looking for someone who is a teamplayer and can work extended hours through outages.