As such, we are now seeking a number of Commissioning & Qualification Engineers, with emphasis on the commissioning aspects and also a Project Planner who is able to manage the CQV phase of the project, all on a contract basis. All these opportunities offer immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Pharmaceutical/GMP experience, or bulk chemical
- Hands on plant commissioning experience with equipment such as pumps, vessels, extraction columns, tanks, dryers etc
- Knowledge of IQ and OQ
- Excellent documentation skills - writing commissioning & qualification protocols
- Experience working with high pressure equipment (50 bar+) would be a huge advantage
- Understanding of PLC's, motors and drives
- Knowledge and understanding of the CQV project phase is absolutely essential
- Experience working on major pharmaceutical/biotech projects valued at £20m+
- Able to work and liaise with senior stakeholders and key decision makers to ensure project remains in-line with the original scope
- Engagement with sub-contractors and external parties
If you are skilled in one of the above and are actively looking for new opportunities, please get in touch or send your CV.
NB: We are only able to consider applicants who have experience working on pharmaceutical or biotech projects. If you are either a Commissioning Engineer or a Project Planner but do not possess this experience, please visit the NES Global Talent website to explore our opportunities in other sectors.