I am currently recruiting a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer position with a rapidly growing, Pharmaceutical Company based in Maidenhead.
This position is days based maintenance engineer, Monday to Friday with flexible working hours.
You will primarily be responsible for the maintenance of the manufacturing equipment. This will include both reactive and planned maintenance.
Types of Equipment on site
- Vacuums packaging equipment
- Check Weighers
- Conveyors etc
The Successful Candidate will have / possess
- HNC / NVQ / C&G in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience gained from a hygienic manufacturing environment.
- (ideally pharmaceutical, medical device, FMCG, Food etc)
- Good knowledge of GMP / ISO 13485 would also be beneifcal!
This role will offer unparalleled career progression as the company will be hiring over 20 Engineers over the next 12 months, which will subsequently provide a platform for future Team Leader, Reliability, and project engineering positions downstream.
If you would like to apply or wish to hear more about this please apply online or for more information please call Ellie Charlwood on 0161 942 4011