It’s an exciting time to join NES Global Talent. We stood strong during exceptionally challenging economic times and managed to strengthen and grow in a market place that was shrinking and challenging many of our competitors.
In the last 12 months we have not only opened new offices in our traditional markets, but we have successfully diversified our business and transferred our brand in to new sectors. Due to our strong financial base we have also been able to make a number of strategic acquisitions which means we are now by far the largest oil and gas staffing provider in the industry.
As a Business Development Manager in our Calgary office you will be responsible for the formation and execution of a business development strategy for Canada to build our contract and managed solutions business lines within the upstream, midstream, downstream and chemicals market segments. The role is also responsible for engaging client contacts and key contractors to identify and win business, thus personally impacting revenue growth. Supporting activities will include but not limited to; interfacing with recruitment managers to align service delivery, marketing and event coordination, and the recruitment of additional professionals to join the business development team in due course.
- Identification of client leads in upstream, midstream, downstream and chemical projects and operations.
- Building relationships and qualifying opportunities for NES Global Talent, engaging regional teams for sales pitches, and tender responses.
- Driving correct BD behaviors, training recruitment teams as required thus enhancing lead generation and opportunities.
- Leading strategic BD activities and reporting on market developments and opportunities to extend our brand and services.
- Assisting with BD initiatives into new territories/Provinces for NES Global Talent.
- Supporting the recruitment teams to transition relationships into a successful service delivery / account management mode of operation.
- Networking with NES GT incumbent Canadian Contractors to establish qualified leads and ensuring they are being supported and valued.
- Previous experience within the Recruitment Industry or Engineering & Field Services – preferably, but not essential, 5+ years Oil & Gas.
- Commercial acumen, including demonstrated experience in bids and tenders, proposals, and pricing formulation.
- Outgoing and gregarious personality with a proven track record in building and developing client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, smart and methodical, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good communicator, articulate with strong external presentation skills (written & verbal).
- Leadership attributes, with a demonstrated motivation to build and manage teams / business units.
- A commitment to attracting and developing industry leading staff as the platform for future business growth.
- Ability to leverage the capabilities of a global recruitment leader
- Opportunity to partner with best-in-class subject matter experts in delivery
- Excellent growth potential
- Positive, winning culture
- Excellent package that will include base, bonus, 25 days PTO.