Our client is a multinational company with over 50 years’ experience excelling in the areas of Urban Design, Development Strategy and project Management. They have a large and diverse range of professionals including town planners, urban designers, architects, landscape architects, civil engineers, licensed surveyors, field surveyors, draftspeople, project managers and development strategists. Our client believes that their employees are their most valuable asset and on order to keep continuing to grow they must take care of these employees. This is why they provide access to a host of health, teambuilding, development and wellbeing tools in order for these employees to remain happy and healthy in their workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client requires an experienced Project Architect to deliver an array of major residential and commercial projects. The successful applicant must be familiar with project milestones and managing budgets as they will take responsibility for the delivery of projects under the direction of the Architectural Design Manager.
- Contribute to design;
- Manage project budget;
- Prepare all base documents
- Liaise with client, council, authorities and other consultants.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Registered with the Architect’s Registration Board of Victoria;
• Advanced AutoCAD skills;
• A high degree of experience in the design and documentation of residential projects;
• Knowledge of all relevant Victorian legislation.
• Be part of an experienced team;
• Competitive salary package; and
• Long term employment with opportunities for professional growth and development
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact David Moon at NES Global Talent on Tel: (03) 8539 4880 for a confidential discussion.