|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sally Alexander|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 03:07|
The purpose of the Planning Engineer is to ensure timely delivery of high quality mine designs in alignment with the mine schedule. To be successful in this position it is essential that you have a Tertiary Qualification in Mining and experience in a similar role within mining, ideally underground. Personal attributes include excellent communication and problem-solving skills and proactive approach to ensure s solutions focused and effective role within the established team.
The Planning Engineer reports to the Senior Planning Engineer and is responsible for all tasks associated with planning including though not limited to:
- Maintaining personal conduct in line with company health, safety and environmental policies, and coaching others; Optimise stope sequences and designs;
- Complying with monthly design stock compliance targets;
- Optimising and updating design projects;
- Contributing towards Quarterly mining area reviews with multidisciplinary teams;
- Undertaking risk assessments and Time in Field for Critical Control and Damaging Energy Observations.
In return for your commitment and professional expertise you will be offered excellent salary package including a performance-based bonus and participation in the Employee Share Plan.
Working an ideal eventime rotation of 8/6 you will be accommodated in resort style facilities with laundry and meal services, as well as sporting and gym facilities.
This is a FIFO permanent opportunity from Townsville or Brisbane on an 8/6 basis.
Should you fulfill the above requirements please ‘Apply Now’.
*Please note this role requires current full right to work in Australia and as such international candidates are not able to apply.
Unfortunately due to high response rates we regret that we may not be able to contact unsuccessful candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's