Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is partnered with leaders in the Mining and Resources sectors to source the top talent available in the Australian market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders, this ensures the best possible fit for long-term success. As such we are now seeking an experienced Scheduler for a permanent opportunity based in Queensland.
The purpose of the Scheduler is to ensure timely delivery of high quality mine designs in alignment with the mine schedule. To be successful in this position it is essential that you have a Tertiary Qualification in Mining or Engineering and experience in a similar role within mining, ideally underground. Personal attributes include excellent communication and problem-solving skills and proactive approach to ensure s solutions focused and effective role within the established team.
Responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
- Maintaining personal conduct in line with company health, safety and environmental policies, and coaching others
- Reviewing, preparing and optimising the monthly mine plan
- Facilitating monthly planning meetings
- Identifying and escalating risks to the plan
- Assessing the schedule for achievability (rates, interactions etc.)
- Tracking monthly compliance to plan
- Contributing towards Quarterly mining area reviews with Planning Engineers and Geotech Engineers.
In return for your commitment and professional expertise you will be offered excellent salary package including a performance-based bonus and participation in the Employee Share Plan.
Working an ideal eventime rotation of 8/6 you will be accommodated in resort style facilities with laundry and meal services, as well as sporting and gym facilities.
This is a FIFO permanent opportunity from Townsville or Brisbane with other locations negotiable.
Should you fulfill the above requirements please ‘Apply Now’.
*Please note this role requires current full right to work in Australia and as such international candidates are not able to apply.
Unfortunately due to high response rates we regret that we may not be able to contact unsuccessful candidates.