A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to increase its skill set by employing a Test & Development Technician at their Head Office.
The right person for this role will have hands on experience within a testing / development environment with a background knowledge of electrical / electronic engineering.
- Undertake hands on testing and development of various components – engine / chassis / powertrain / full vehicle
- Set up various test rigs, sensors and analytical equipment
- Fault find and repair vehicle as and when required
- Work alongside an engineer in collection and analysis of appropriate data
- Coordinate with external test houses for additional support and development
- Liaise with other members of the test, development and electrical systems team.
- A good level of education – Apprentice trained / HNC / HND in related discipline
- Have experience in an automotive environment
- Experience in fault diagnosis and repair
- Be flexible and honest
- Degree qualified in related discipline
- Experience of working in a professional workshop
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Opportunity for development and progression
Test, development, technician, apprentice, timeserved, electrical, electronic, automotive, hands on, test rig, fault find, repair, sensors, HND, HNC, degree, honest, flexible, eye for detail
Location – Leicestershire