A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to increase its skill set by employing a Test & Development Engineer at their Head Office.
The right person for this role will have hands on experience within a testing / development environment with a background knowledge of electrical / electronic engineering.
- Design, develop and build various ‘blackbox’ or test rigs
- Undertake coding for effective and accurate testing
- Critically analyse data and report back appropriate solutions
- Coordinate testing with required stakeholders
- Coordinate with external test houses for additional support and development
- Liaise with other members of the test, development and electrical systems team.
- A good level of education – Degree level or HNC / HND with relevant experience
- Have strong electrical knowledge
- Experience with programming using ‘C’ language
- Knowledge of CANanalyser / CANoe
- Experience in automotive industry
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Opportunity for development and progression
Test, development, engineer, apprentice, timeserved, electrical, electronic, automotive, hands on, test rig, fault find, repair, sensors, HND, HNC, degree, honest, flexible, eye for detail
Location – Leicestershire