Job DescriptionQuality Assurance Co-ordinator – Hertfordshire – Contract
ESSENTIAL: Quality Assurance. CAPA. Customer Complaints. Vendor management. GMP. Highly attentive.
My client, a world leading pharmaceutical company is requiring the addition of a Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to oversee operations at their R&D site and liaise effectively with the QA team. The successful candidate will have a key role in ensuring quality and compliance of Investigational Medicinal Products used worldwide in conjunction with business partners. In addition the candidate will have the opportunity to further develop existing expertise and to gain experience within an R&D environment of a major pharmaceutical company.
Quality Co-ordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Documentation review including batch release record review
- Assessment of Customer complaints and vendor complaints and make recommendations for corrective and preventative actions (CAPA), and to follow up on the implementation of those recommendations.
- Assessment of Temperature excursions at clinical centres
- Maintenance of databases as directed
- Highlight issues and provide assistance to business areas on quality matters.
- Communicates effectively with team members and escalates issues to the QA team
Quality Co-ordinator Key Requirements:
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of cGMP and Quality Assurance
- Bachelors degree in a Scientific or Quality discipline
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to organise own work and manage/prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Knowledge of clinical trials and investigational medicinal product supply
- Experience of batch release activities with respect to Manufacturing and Packaging (preferred)
This position is based on a 6 month contract, due to start immediately. If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary package along with the opportunity to further your career at a world leading pharmaceutical company.
Please call Charles on 01619427163 for more information on applying.