- Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers.
- Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding / Breaker Installation / Terminations / Continuity checks / instrument installation / Loop checks / System Function checks / P&ID check outs / of contractor's work execution during Capital Project installation.
- Maintains high Safety standards during construction and participate in the PSSR walkdown at the completion of the project.
- This position will include measurement tasks as well - including but not limited to: meter and MVS calibrations, orifice plate installation, setting up comms and SCADA, O2 analyzer installation and troubleshooting.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Available to work M-F 10 hours/day
- Active TWIC card