We are seeking an adaptable and enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join the team of a leading Medical Device company in the Cambridge area to assist with managing multiple projects across the business. Are you experienced in the development of in-vitro diagnostic devices and interested in the opportunity support the development of life changing products?
- Assisting the Program Manager with all aspects of program management and delivery
- Organise, attend and facilitate project meetings alongside the Program Manager, tracking actions and milestones, and ensuring all documentation is kept up to date.
- Assisting the Project Managers where necessary
- Provide consistent communications on project progress, resource requirement, finances, and risks
- Facilitating communication across departments and elevating project issues as appropriate.
- Managing export control, budget/resource tracking, IP registers, issue management etc.
- Degree qualified in a scientific or technical discipline
- Industry experience with the development of IVDs
- A working knowledge of quality management systems or ISO 13485
- Experience supporting projects from proof of concept through to finalisation
- The ability to work in a face paced and challenging environment
- Most importantly, we are looking for people who are excited to develop a product portfolio that improves patients’ lives.
In return you can expect a market leading salary and package as well as the opportunity to progress your career and have a significant impact in improving patients lives.