Our leading oil and gas E&P client is currently looking for a Geophysicist to work in Pau with trips to the UAE. To work on a 3/6 month contract.
To provide Geophysical Acquisition Engineering support on a R&D project within Earth Imaging / seismic operations for a new product line been used by my client.
- Build and monitor the planning for the preparation and implementation of the operations.
- Build and monitor the Project Risk Assessment file, from the early stages of the preparation phase.
- Collect all information from the R&D test field team and log the various event of the R&D test project.
- Degree qualified Geophysicist
- must have at least 10 (ten) years of experience in preparation/supervision of seismic operations for the Oil & Gas industry and have confirmed experience in Project Management
- Knowledge Previous experience of EIA oversight on seismic project
- Must speak English and French language skills would be advantageous
- Lucrative contract day rate
- Leading R&D project
- Major oil and gas operator