Location: Baytown, TX
Schedule: 6 days on/1 day off
Hours per week: 84
Duration: 3-4 months
Scope of work:
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide Machinist SME coverage at outside shop. 27 reactor block valves will be repaired during the 2019 Turnaround. Client is requesting machinist oversight to validate quality of repairs and monitor repair schedule / expedite accordingly.
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor's and subcontractor's locations
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years of closely related experience
- Must have experience supporting turnarounds.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be local to the Baytown/Houston area