ESSENTIAL: Quality. Brexit. QMS. Stakeholder communication. Regulatory. Manufacturing.
Quality control and assurance are hugely influential in the production of pharmaceuticals and the company reputation as a whole. My client, a world leading pharmaceutical company currently requires a dynamic and proven Quality Manager to oversee operations at their major manufacturing site based in West Sussex.
Quality Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all required Quality Agreements are identified and revised to support the new operating model post-Brexit.
- Co-ordinate the changes required to TTSs and QMS TTS standards
- Liaison with internal and external customers and stakeholders to ensure approval of revised agreements
- Support applications for new Manufacturers / Importation Authorisations, Wholesaler Dealers Authorisations and controlled Drugs / Precursor Chemical Authorisations.
- Support regulatory inspections where required
- Maintain strong links of communication with all Brexit work streams and key stakeholders
- Provide routine updates on progress, risks and recommendations across GMS and commercial LOCs.
- Possess a degree in a life science subject with 4+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical quality.
- Keen eye for detail with excellent documentation skills, having worked to high GMP standards previously.
- Well versed in basic aspects of Quality eg CAPA, change control, quality inspection, deviations and audits etc
- Experienced in mentoring and managing other members of staff, being able to effectively organise the team.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately to your peers.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Please call Charles on 01619427163 for more information on rates and applying.