This is a full time position Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm
- Management of all contractor queries on a day to day basis and ensuring that queries are dealt with in a timely manner by the support team. This includes interfacing with key stakeholders within the NES Global business such as regional director, finance manager, operations manager and account managers etc.
- Ensuring that the support team follows both NES Global and client specific processes for on boarding and working towards 100% compliance prior contractor start.
- People Management of the assignment support team. This team is made up of OHS coordinator, HR/IR coordinators, travel and mobilization. Will include monthly 121s and yearly performance reviews. There is also a team member in KL for the Australian business which you will be responsible for.
- Ensure the support team manages end to end on boarding for referred contractors.
- Maintain 3rd party relationships and ensure that we are receiving a sufficient service. This includes vendors for travel, hotel bookings, car hire etc.
- Attend calls with key stakeholders within the NES Global business and escalate any issues appropriately to ops or regional director.
- Support the ops in reducing debt; prevent errors which NES Global may be liable for the cost such as incorrect travel bookings and management of reconciliation of company credit cards and Airplus.
- Visa tracking and applications on behalf of our clients under our labor agreement as well as short stay 400 visas.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Environment (dealing with queries, conflict management skills)
- Previous management experience
- Good communication skills
- Cert IV qualified or above in administration, business, HR or similar
- Previous experience in creation, development and roll out of procedures.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- General Microsoft office skills including experience with using Excel and Outlook to manage and control work flows
- An understanding of the oil and gas and mining industries would be desirable
- Previous experience in travel and mobilisation would be desirable
- Previous experience in an external recruitment company would be ideal for this position.
To Apply for this position please send your resume to our Operations Manager Dionne Auguste in the details provided.