Job DescriptionEmployment Status
Full Time Regular
About This Job
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for working together with UI/UX designer to deliver customer required web page with latest web technology.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Show a higher than normal interest in web technology and development and must be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their assigned goals and deadlines
- Enthusiasm in the extreme is a must. The successful candidate must also be a confident and accomplished communicator able to fit in with a highly active and integrated team and work processes.
- Effectively work with the team to analyze the product and technology requirements.
- Responsible to develop functional specifications for the new development.
- Ensure participation in Project Planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis.
- Responsible to provide regular status updates and feedback vs key deliverables
Essential Qualifications / Requirements
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN and TFS.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in SCRUM process
- Master’s Degree
- Prior experience in Real-Time Systems
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.