Job DescriptionThe Mechanic will perform and document commissioning, preventative maintenance and repairs on engine/compression packages and associated equipment. This includes maintenance and repair on pumps, dehydration units, vapor recovery units, valves and control valves.
- 2 years of industry experience in O&G industry.
- Basic operational mechanical and maintenance knowledge of rotating equipment such as natural gas engines, compressors, and liquid handling pumps.
- Knowledge of compressor stations, process flow, and components purpose within all stations.
- Computer skills preferred for planning, scheduling, record keeping, regulations, engine analysis and troubleshooting.
- Able to work Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and scheduled weeks on call.