|Location:||Carlsbad, United States|
|Salary:||Market Rate Dependent on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 02:32|
- 2 years of industry experience in O&G industry.
- Basic operational mechanical and maintenance knowledge of rotating equipment such as natural gas engines, compressors, and liquid handling pumps.
- Knowledge of compressor stations, process flow, and components purpose within all stations.
- Computer skills preferred for planning, scheduling, record keeping, regulations, engine analysis and troubleshooting.
- Able to work Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and scheduled weeks on call.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's