Job DescriptionElectrical Distribution Systems Engineer – Various levels – East Midlands – Automotive
Salary, pension, holidays, free parking, some flexibility on hours.
One of the World’s leading Manufacturing brands requires additional skills within their Engineering department due to new projects and growth.
The right person for this role will be degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and have a design background with circuits, testing, and projects and be proficient at producing schematics/drawings for distribution systems for vehicles or manufacturing machinery.
You will also have a manufacturing background, preferable within the automotive industry.
- Produce harness drawings and updating drawings for systems
- Project based work to deliver EDS for vehicles
- Workshop based testing and testing design (oscilloscopes/multi-metres etc.)
- EMC testing / soldering
- Specification and Physical Layout
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- EDS Design (electrical distribution systems)
- Specification and test generation
- CAN, CANalyser / CANoe / PREEvision
- Communication / problem solving
- Hardware design
- Software test
- Automotive background
- Development and training
Electronics, electrical engineering, electrical distribution systems, EDS, chassis, powertrain, design, systems engineer, software, hardware, automotive, CAN, CANalyzer, CANoe, PREEvision, MATLAB, planning, sourcing, components, lead.
Location – Leicester