Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify an Electrical Engineer with 4-8 years mining/mineral processing experience in Australia for a 12 month Contract with potential for extension.
The successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in a number of high profile projects in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Work collaboratively within a multidiscipline project team
- Prepare specifications and datasheets for major equipment
- Undertake electrical engineering design calculations
- Review 3D models and drawings
- Review and integrate vendor documentation
- Adhere to the project schedule
- Provide onsite technical support
- Perform site inspections, functionality testing and commissioning documentation
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 4 years mining/mineral resources experience in WA
- Working within multidiscipline design teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to engineering design problems
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety
- Promoting the company’s Values
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.