ESSENTIAL: IVD Assay Development. Project Co-ordination. GMP, GLP.
My client, a leading medical device company are seeking an adaptable and enthusiastic Project Co-ordinator to join their team to assist with managing multiple projects across the business. The successful candidate will work alongside the Program Manager and Project Managers to ensure effective communication between internal stakeholders whilst simultaneously executing IVD Assay Development in the laboratory.
IVD Project Co-ordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing all new assay development in the laboratory for an exciting and prosperous medical device pipeline, from concept through to manufacturing.
- Develop strategies for evaluating and implementing new technologies within Analytical Development.
- Establish analytical based methods and execute experimental design to evaluate toxicology, using techniques such as LCMS.
- Operating to high standards of GMP and GLP, being able to prioritise assigned activities.
- Perform regular process maintenance, for example managing export control, budget/resource tracking, IP registers, issue management etc.
- Supporting business development activities including formulation of technical bids and proposals.
IVD Project Co-ordinator Key Requirements:
- Possess a degree in a Life Science from a leading academic institution.
- Have advanced trouble shooting skills with proven experience in the field of assay development of IVDs inside the laboratory.
- Previous experience of project administration, preferably in a technical field.
- A high level of organisation skills, with proven experience of managing processes and great attention to details.
- Team oriented attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to communicate ideas and work flexibly within a dynamic, multidisciplinary team.
- Develop the company product portfolio, successfully completing our clinical trials and assure that company technologies improves patients’ lives.
This position is available on a permanent basis and is due to start immediately. If successful, you can expect an extremely attractive salary package, along with the opportunity to join a company that is rapidly expanding, providing clear opportunities for internal progression and development.
Please call Charles on 01619427163 for more information on applying.