A very impressive, busy 1st tier supplier requires a Programme Team Leader to oversee different projects and launches over the coming years. With multiple launches scheduled in the next 12 - 18 months this is a busy and important time.
To be right for this you will need to have the right attitude as well as the right skills. You will have experience in leadership, projects, production, NPI and automotive manufacturing. You will have knowledge of and liaise with Quality, production, maintenance and other departments.
- Customer interface and product management through to launch
- Consistent liaison with design, quality, projects, production and maintenance
- Be point of contact for all aspects of launch programme and solve related problems
- Production System development
- Manage and produce reports and documentation
- Experience of production and manufacturing in automotive
- Equipment design, maintenance and production planning
- Launch and NPI experience
- Product, process and project experience
- Engineering qualifications
- Higher qualifications in engineering
- Automotive first tier supplier experience
- Costing, P&L, finance responsibility
- Extra benefits
Programme, project, product, production, manufacturing, launch, NPI, FES, FMEA, APQP, equipment, engineering, planning, customer, OEM, quality, maintenance, engineer.
Location – Staffordshire